Sign in to follow this  
albune

Hello from Germany...

Hello to all of you...

sorry - but I can't speak italian, only latin, which I learned in school, so I can "think" of many words what they mean...

I'm 50 years old, married and we have a son of 14, who is a very good table-tennis-player. My hobby is modern military mail, which I collect since around 1982, when the german army started with their first execise incl. army post offices. Actually I collect all I can reach - and of course many italian soldiers have written to me.

My only problem is: Sometimes I can't reach them, as I have no adress - so my question: does anybody know, how to write for example to commander of TF Aquila at KFOR?

I would be glad, if anyone could help me. (A mail to italian army was not answered)

To look, what I mean: http://www.bw-feldpost.de/cms

@Mods: If you have problems with my thread: please delete/move/translate it!

Welcome on board Albune.

Sorry because i can't help you with your demand.

Have you any kind of interest on military warplanes, warfare and aviation technology?

Ich übersetze auf italienisch fuer Sie ;)

Il signore ha una passione per la corrispondenza militare e dice di aver scritto a molti soldati italiani,i quali gli hanno risposto.

Ora chiede se qualcuno sa com'è possibile scrivere per esempio alla Task Force Aquila impegnata nella missione Kfor in Kosovo.

---------------------

I know that in Kosovo there is a post office located in a military (italian) base. The address is "Villaggio Italia base" in Belo Polje (this is the name of the town)

Italy has a "green telephon number" too,where italian citizens can send messages to italian soldiers in kosovo. This number is 800250025,and there is a radio too (Radio west : http://www.esercito.difesa.it/root/chisiamo/radio_west.asp ).

Edited by Taigete

Welcome!!!!

I suggest you to open a specific thread at "Esercito" section of our forum...