Vai al contenuto

Cacciabombardieri Reggiane con carica sperimentale

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi all

I am German and in English speaking forums I call myself Romantic Technofreak, maybe the one or other of you knows me already from warbirdsfrum.com or airwarfareforum.com, the latter is sorrily closed now. About Italian language, I can read it a bit, but am not able to form elegant sentences, so I prefer to keep on writing in English to save myself from anybody throwing stones on me for disastrous style violation. At least, I did my best to formulate the title in Italian, as the forum rules require.

I use to collect pictures of aircraft from the internet, and sometimes I get in trouble because the source gives no satisfying designation to the pictures. "Italian" trouble are few, but they can happen too. The picture I show is from inilossum.com., maybe you know this site, then you also know it is politically not correct, at least in terms of a German or Anglo-Saxon context, and I see the need to point on that.

Object of interest is the payload of these Reggiane Re 2001 and 2002 fighter-bombers:

cd41458c.gif

They carry experimental bombs or torpedoes. Who knows something exact?

Grazie mille for your answers!

Regards, RT

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao a tutti

Io sono tedesco e in inglese forum di lingua Mi definisco Technofreak romantico, forse l'uno o l'altro di voi mi conosce già da warbirdsfrum.com o airwarfareforum.com, quest'ultimo è chiuso sorrily ora. A proposito di lingua Italian, leggo uno po ', ma non sono in grado di form frasi eleganti, quindi preferisco continuare a scrivere in inglese per salvare me stesso da anybody stones gettando su di me per violation style disastrous. Almeno, ho fatto del mio meglio per formulare il titolo in italiano, come richiedono le regole del forum.

Io uso per raccogliere le immagini di aerei da Internet, e qualche volta nei guai perché la fonte non dà alcuna designazione soddisfacente per le immagini. "Italiano" guai sono pochi, ma possono capitare anche. Il quadro che mostra è da inilossum.com., Forse tu sai questo sito, poi si sa anche che non è politicamente corretto, almeno in termini di un tedesco o contesto anglosassone, e vedo la necessità di punto su questo.

Oggetto di interesse è il carico utile di questi Reggiane Re 2001 e il 2002 cacciabombardieri:

http://img.photobuck...no/cd41458c.gif [/ IMG]

Portano bombe sperimentali o siluri. Chi sa qualcosa di preciso?

Grazie mille per le vostre risposte!

Saluti, RT

[/Quote]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Intanto chiedo scusa per aver pasticciato nel rispondere ed avere involontariamente postato una traduzione automatica della lettera del nostro amico.

La risposta è questa:

dovrebbe trattarsi di una foto scattata al poligono di Furbara nel 43, probabilmente in occasione della visita di V.E.lll . Il 2002 dovrebbe avere il "silurotto" versione accorciata del siuro da 450 e il 2001 una bomba sperimentale ad aria liquida.

Traslation: it is a picture of king of italy VE lll during a visit at Furbara experimental airport. The Re2002 bring a "silurotto" short version for air purpose of 450mm italian torpedo.

The 2001 bring a experimenttal liquid air bomb.

( smettetela di ridere voi che parlate bene l'inglese)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ma la bomba ad aria liquida non era una delle balle di goebels ?

liquid air bombs were goebels 's liars , or were not ?

i don't think air liquid could be destructive for real , too few energy , compares to explosives , and the air tank can't be enough heavy to hold air liquid safely and explode at the same time

i belive that it was a fuel tank

Modificato da cama81
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ma la bomba ad aria liquida non era una delle balle di goebels ?

liquid air bombs were goebels 's liars , or were not ?

i don't think air liquid could be destructive for real , too few energy , compares to explosives , and the air tank can't be enough heavy to hold air liquid safely and explode at the same time

i belive that it was a fuel tank

Possibile, riferisco quanto a suo tempo letto in una didascalia su una foto che mi sembra identica. Magari era un serbatoio fatto passare per un arma segreta.

It's possible, i'm talking about a comment of a pictures that i remember. Maybe the king was jocked too.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you for your answers!

I also think that a bomb containing only liquid air alone would not produce something very explosive. But, if you combine it with stuff called oxyliquit see here Wikipedia or porous TNT, the situation may change!

If you consider the object carried by the Re 2001 as fuel tank, the tailfin design would be a little too complicated for such a simple task. Contrarily, I would guess it is a weapon that provides some kind of guidance.

BTW, nobody yet complained my title, so I hope it is correct. And of course, I won't laugh at your command of English language!

Regards, RT

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
  • 1 mese dopo...

il Re 2001 nella foto è la MM 90754 e la foto (insieme ad altre due pubblicate a pag. 43 della rivista Aerofan 1/78 e su magnifico volume "Il Re 2001" di Sergio Govi, entrambe pubblicazioni della Giorgio Apostolo Editore di Milano) fu scattata a Furbara il 28/4/1943 ; il contenitore dovrebbe essere una bomba ad ossigeno liquido

the RE 2001 on the pciture is the Matricola militare 90754 and this photo (with other two pubblisched on Aerofan 1/78 magazine and on the very good book "Il Re 2001" by Sergio Govi, both of Giorgio Apostolo Editore of Milano) was made on Furbara airshield on 4/28/1943; the tank will be a liquid oxigen bomb

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti