Jump to content

Attrezzature “Koch”.


Recommended Posts

Sono gli agganci delle cinture che legano il pilota al seggiolino.


Proprio come gli agganci delle cinture di sicurezza della macchina, quelli che "incastri" quando te le metti.


In americano si dice "Koch fittings", per cui quella che hai citato è stata una traduzione maccheronica.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...