Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Manovra di saluto

Recommended Posts

Scusate, forse non è la sezione corretta.

Avrei bisogno di sapere se ha un nome, e se si, come si chiama, quella manovra che a volte fanno i piloti in segno di "saluto", cioè quella specie di rollata alternata destra-sinistra ripetuta alcune volte.


Grazie mille.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...