Vai al contenuto

Tanks curiosi

Ospite intruder

Messaggi raccomandati

Ospite intruder
Ma è Meglio di una barzelletta

:asd: :asd: :asd: :asd: :asd: :asd:

Be', se pensi che i sovietici costruirono un aereo che quando sparava il cannone il pilota doveva tirare lo spago del seggiolino eiettabile perché i fumi dello sparo, entrando la presa d'aria soprastante la canna, spegnevano il motore... mi pare fosse il MIG9...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 438
  • Creata
  • Ultima Risposta

Partecipanti più attivi

Partecipanti più attivi

Be', se pensi che i sovietici costruirono un aereo che quando sparava il cannone il pilota doveva tirare lo spago del seggiolino eiettabile perché i fumi dello sparo, entrando la presa d'aria soprastante la canna, spegnevano il motore... mi pare fosse il MIG9...

Si, si tratta proprio dell'aereo più brutto nella storia dell'esistenza umana! :lol: Il posizionamento del cannone fu particolarmente incauto, dato che quando sparava il motore ingeriva i gas di scarico facendo stallare il compressore.

mig9_1.jpg

Modificato da Blue Sky
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite intruder

Tieni comunque presente che sulla storia del KV VI ci sono pareri contrastanti, secondo alcuni i tre prototipi non furono mai mandati al fronte proprio perché i militari si resero conto dei problemi che aveva il mezzo, pare non riuscisse quasi a muoversi per il peso spropositato, oltre al fatto che l'ecccessiva lunghezza rendeva probabile si spezzasse nell'attraversare trincee o fossi. Ma la storia che ho trovato in un sito è talmente assurda che può anche essere vera.

Il MIG9 è esistito, invece, anche se non so quanti ne hanno costruito. Come è esistito il Treffas Wagen, del 1917:

ls2.jpg

ls3.jpg

Questo coso invece non so cosa sia, sembra il tanko dei serenissimi...

12w_small.jpgbremer_marienwagen_3_small.JPG

EDIT: continuo a sondare l'web per notizie sul KV VI, e pare che la notizia delle sue disavventure operative sia autentica. La barzelletta, dunque, non è barzelletta...

Modificato da intruder
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

SMK Experimental Heavy Tank

2ep4hmt.jpg

In 1937 the Design Bureau of the KhPZ received the tasking to design a new heavy breakthrough tank on the base of the T-35. A requirements document of the ABTU, affirmed on 5 November 1937, suggested that a three-turreted vehicle be created, with a weight of 50-60 tons, armor thickness of 45-75mm, and armaments consisting of a single 76mm and two 45mm guns, and two DK and six DT machine-guns.

It was planned to use the transmission and drive train of the T-35 in the new tank. However, the Design Bureau KhPZ, which in normal circumstances lacked sufficient resources to carry out such complex work, had been subjected to mild repressions among its engineering staff working on the project. Therefore, despite countless demands of the ABTU, by the beginning of 1938 the KhPZ designers had managed only to complete preliminary designs of the six variants of the new tank, which differed only in the arrangement of the armaments. Therefore, in April 1938, in order to accelerate the design of the new heavy breakthrough tank, the ABTU brought into the effort the LKZ, with its powerful production base and the experience of serial production of the T-28, and also Kirov Factory #85, the cadre of which had experience in their own right in the development of new types of combat vehicles. The former plant (LKZ) designed the SMK (Sergey Mironovich Kirov) tank, under the leadership of engineer A. S. Ermolaev. Factory #85 designed "Project 100," which subsequently received the designation T-100, led by engineer E. Sh. Paley. Thus, contrary to some oral and written accounts, the SMK and T-100 tanks had different bases and were developed simultaneously.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bfts8BBnac&NR=1

il carro svedese...volevo chiedere questa storia alla pimp my wheels la fanno tutti i carri armati o è una dote di questo particolare carro?

In questo caso le idropneumatiche sono funzionali alla mancanza di brandeggio della canna, gli americani e i tedeschi ci avevano puntato molto con il loro MBT70, solo che poi ne hanno anche riscontrato i limiti e sono tornati alle più tradizionali barre di torsione

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Carden-Loyd One Man Tankette

GB-CardenLoyd-OneManTankette.jpg

Publicity caused the Carden-Loyd Tractors LTD firm to get involved. This vehicle, built at Kensington in 1925 was presented to the War Office. The War Office then ordered one test vehicle built.

Modificato da Blue Sky
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

eccovi un mezzo il cui nome dice tutto

M15A GUN MOTOR CARRIAGE

fortress_tank.jpg

Much has been said about various German experimental war machines, such as the �berschwerer Kampfschreitpanzer or the Waffentr�gerschreitpanzer.

But the Allies had their unusual designs as well, such as this rather strange vehicle, the M15A "Gun Motor Carriage." Apparently only one prototype was ever made, and that was scrapped soon after the war. A wise decision to be sure, as the sheer number of guns would have been nearly impossible to use effectively in combat, while the riveted armor would never have held up in any sort of tank battle. Interestingly, there are rumors stating the M15A was designed to be an unmanned vehicle, meant to operate by remote radio control! It was also supposed to be used as a purely anti-infantry vehicle, with the multiple guns allowing the tank to engage targets on all sides without having to waste precious seconds rotating a turret.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite intruder

Ecco il Vezdekhod russo, del 1914 (1915, secondo altre fonti). L'avevo già postato al #43, ma ora ho trovato gli spaccati. Da incubo, veramente.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Modificato da intruder
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1877917487_6f1d7c18c9.jpg

Già postato Intruder! ;)

Carden-Loyd Mark VI Two Man Tankette

GB-CardenLoyd-Mark6.jpg

One of the most famous vehicles in the history of armor, and the father of an entire generation of armor worldwide. Purchased throughout the world, reproduced, copied, studied, this vehicle gave spawn to a host of ideas, and a false sense of safety and power to many nations who relied on these vehicles in WW2. Great Britain was one of the few nations to more properly see the role of this light vehicle. Nations that used, copied, and varied on this design (with and without license) were: France (UE series), Italy (CV series), USSR (T27), Poland (TK series), Czechoslovakia (MU4). Dozens more nations simply had Carden-Loyd manufacture the vehicle to their own specifications.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Carden-Loyd Mark V Two Man Tankette

GB-CardenLoyd-Mark5.jpgGB-VCL-Unknown.jpg

Eight were ordered in conjunction with the eight ordered from Morris-Martel (see the first entry above). Nearly the same as the Mark IV. This unit varied in that it was fitted with a tricycle wheel and track device.

Specifications

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mark IX "The Pig", "The Duck" Tank

GB-MarkIX-TheDuck.jpgGB-MarkIX-TheDuck-IonFonosch.jpg

If the Mark VIII was the most beautiful of the rhomboids, this tank would qualify as the most ugly. Designed to be a infantry supply vehicle rather than a fighting machine in September 1917. The vehicle was large enough to carry 50 men or 10 tons of equipment. The cargo space was 3' 6" x 5' 5". Plans for 200 were called for buy only 23 were ever made. The machine had large side doors but was very underpowered. In 1919, one Pig was made amphibious (called The Duck) by adding a raised cab, flotation devices (naval camels), and a modified exhaust. Propulsion was provided by a motor at the rear and paddles (flaps) attached at various intervals on the tracks.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non ho letto tutto il topic , quindi scusate se faccio domande gia fatte ...

Nessuno ha qualche foto dei Goliath , i minicarri radiocomandati nazisti ?

Se noti bene nel mio post n°9 c'è un link con foto e un video dell'impiego operativo dei Goliath! :)

Comunque te li segnalo di nuovo!

3.jpg30.jpg

Goliath Info

Goliath tracked mine, German anti-tank weapon (1944)

Modificato da Blue Sky
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite intruder

Una delle cose più affascinanti, inquietanti, e meno conosciute del conflitto, assieme ai cani che i russi addestravano a infilarsi sotto i panzer tedeschi con una carica di esplosivo addosso.

goliath.jpg

Per la cronaca, ne furono costruiti 7564 a partire dal 1942, e non furono ritenuti un particolare successo, costavano troppo ed erano piuttosto lenti e vulnerabili, pare che il massimo impiego lo abbiano avuto durante l'insurrezione di Varsavia, nel 1944.

Modificato da intruder
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Vickers Mark I

GB-VickersMedium-MarkI-WT-1.jpg

Developement began in 1922 and the first deliveries began in 1924 to the British army. Beginning service as the Mark I Light Tank, this vehicle was soon reclassified a medium. This was the first British tank to have all round traverse and geared elevation for the gun. Sprung suspension gave the tank a good speed of 15mph. Two special units (not pictured above) were made called The Light Tank Mark I, these were "female" tanks designed specially for India (India Pattern). These two tanks were extra special in that all possible technology was used (fans, asbestos) to keep the interiors cool in the hot climate. These 2 tanks looked and weighed just as the Mark I Medium, but were never reclassified from Light as all others were.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Se noti bene nel mio post n°9 c'è un link con foto e un video dell'impiego operativo dei Goliath! :)

Comunque te li segnalo di nuovo!

3.jpg30.jpg

Goliath Info

Goliath tracked mine, German anti-tank weapon (1944)

:okok: Grazie Blue !

E' incredibile quanto fossero avanti con la tecnologia i Tedeschi nella WW2 ...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti