Vai al contenuto

Problemi con i missili antiradar su strike fighters

MigKiller

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao a tutti ragazzi, ho ricominciato a giocare dopo tanti anni a strike fighters, splendido videogioco, purtroppo non ricordo come agganciare il bersaglio con i missili antiradar (shrike e agm 78), premetto gia che ho provato con diversi aerei (f-4, f-18 e a-4) ma con tutti quanti e con tutte le configurazioni radar ma i missili si sganciano e cadono come se sviati, se qualcuno riuscisse a risolvere il mio problema ne sarei infinitamente grato?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ho provato anch'io, tempo fa. Non riesco a capire come "agganciare" passivamente il radar avversario prima del lancio. Alcuni missili si sono effettivamente diretti sui radar ma ho dovuto avvicinarmi e rischiare l'abbattimento...

Ho cercato in rete. Sembra che l'unico modo sia proprio avvicinarsi a meno di 10 miglia, un po' più con gli Standard.

Modificato da Gian Vito
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

L ultima volta che ho provato ad usarli mi sono avvicinato ad un radar ed ero a molto meno di 10 miglia, il fatto è che quando lancio il missile sembra proprio come se non abbia agganciato nulla, come lanciare un sidewinder senza che questo abbia una scia di calore come riferimento

Modificato da MigKiller
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Provate con questo:

http://combatace.com/topic/29562-how-to-use-agm-4578-in-woi/

questo:
http://combatace.com/topic/68447-how-do-i-lock-on-a-ground-target/

questo:
http://combatace.com/topic/68447-how-do-i-lock-on-a-ground-target/

questo dal manuale on line :

Radar-Guided Missiles

Radar-homing missiles (RHM) rely on information from a radar signature to find their way to a target. They operate at a much greater range than heat-seeking missiles and can be fired from any aspect, meaning you do not have to maneuver to the rear of a bandit. While in flight, they require radar information constantly provided by the aircraft from which they were launched. Unlike a heat-seeking missile, which is "fire and forget", their guidance depends on a radar lock being kept by your radar and the target being illuminated. At longer ranges this can be defeated by enemy radar jamming, and only one target can be illuminated at a time. Hostile aircraft can also employ chaff defensively to defeat radar locks.

For information on how to achieve a radar lock using your radar scope, view the Using the Radar section of this manual.

Using Air-to-Ground Missiles

There are three types of air-to-ground guided missiles available in Strike Fighters 2: 1) Anti-radiation missile (ARM), such as AGM-45 Shrike and AGM-78 Standard ARM, 2) Electro-Optical (EO) weapons, including AGM-65 Maverick, and 3) Laser-guided bombs (LGB), such as GBU-10/12 Paveway I series bombs.

Anti-Radiation Missile (ARM)

Anti-radiation seeker head homes in on the emitted signal from enemy ground radar installation and is completely self-guided. To use these missiles, simply point the aircraft toward a known enemy radar, and fire. If the enemy radar is within the range, it'll automatically lock on and guide itself to the target.

Electro-Optical (EO) Guided Weapon

EO weapons are guided using small TV camera located on the nose of the weapon. Once EO-guided weapon is selected, the radarscope will display the image seen by the EO seeker of the selected weapon. To use EO-guided weapon, simply select the visual target (by hitting Select Ground Target key), and if the target is in seeker range and in seeker field-of-view, the weapon will automatically lock-on to the selected target. The radar display will show the weapon seeker tracking the target, and the Heads-Up-Display will display a symbol indicating where the target is located. Once fired, EO-guided weapons are "fire-and-forget", and the attacking aircraft may immediately switch target for next weapon without losing guidance.

Laser-Guided Bomb (LGB), No Designator

Laser-Guided weapons are guided toward reflection of laser dot "painted" on the target by a laser designator. If the aircraft is not carrying the laser designator, then it cannot select target on its own - it can only attack primary targets, which are always being designated by other laser designators (such as Special Forces on the ground). Since the target is being lased by other units, the attacking aircraft does not have to maintain target, and can immediately switch to another target to attack using other weapons.

Laser-Guided Bomb (LGB), with Designator (AVQ-23 Laser Designator Pod)

If the aircraft is carrying a laser designator (such as AVQ-23 Laser Designator Pod), the radarscope will display image similar to EO-guided weapon, and the target may be selected similarly using the Select Ground Target key. If the target is in designator range and in designator field-of-view, the display will show the designator tracking the target. Laser-guided weapons fired this way are not "fire-and-forget", and the target must remain designated until the weapon impact. Switching visual target while bomb is still in flight will cause the bomb to lose its target and miss.

Oppure passate a Falcon BMS :wub::lollollol:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Quindi teoricamente da quello che ho capito devo prima aspettare che il radar nemico agganci me o che addirittura mi spari, e poi posso tranquillamente che (si spera) andrà a segno

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Più che agganciare credo che dovrebbe essere acceso ed emettere. Nella realtà funziona così. Non a caso, una delle tattiche utilizzate dagli operatori dei radar di terra era quella di accendere, mappare per brevi periodi, e spegnere. Balcani docet.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Caspita non ci avevo pensato....beh allora provero a fare piu di un tentativo, ah gia che ci sono mi tolgo una curiosità: se distruggo un radar da campo in mezzo a una batteria di sam (come capita di solito) i sam non potranno piu agganciare nessun aereo dato che (teoricamente secondo me) loro si basano sul radar che ho appena distrutto? Oppure hanno un sistema integrato...? Grazie per le risposte

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti