Vai al contenuto

hellcat colore carrelli e vani

cleyfley

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao a tutti e scusatemi se vi rompo un Po spesso.

Non riesco a capire di che colore sono i vani dei carrelli ed i carrelli stessi del hellcat MINSI III

ho cercato foto originali, di hellcat nei musei, di modelli montati ed in ognuna i colori sono diversi, a volte bianco, a volte tutto blu, a volte il carrello biaco ed il vano blu.

il modello in questione è un F6F-5 della eduard 1/48 -A. ‘Minsi III’, BuNo 70143, Cdr. David McCampbell, USS Essex, October 25th, 1944.

Grazie a tutti per i vostri consigli.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao a tutti e scusatemi se vi rompo un Po spesso.

Non riesco a capire di che colore sono i vani dei carrelli ed i carrelli stessi del hellcat MINSI III

ho cercato foto originali, di hellcat nei musei, di modelli montati ed in ognuna i colori sono diversi, a volte bianco, a volte tutto blu, a volte il carrello biaco ed il vano blu.

il modello in questione è un F6F-5 della eduard 1/48 -A. ‘Minsi III’, BuNo 70143, Cdr. David McCampbell, USS Essex, October 25th, 1944.

Grazie a tutti per i vostri consigli.

Ho trovato qualcosa al link http://www.cc.e-mansion.com/~bunny/william.html:

"...F6F-3 Hellcat. The first 100 F6F-3s almost certainly had Bronze Green interiors. The rest had FS 34151 cockpits. The engine cowling and the fuselage interior including the area behind the cockpit where the small windows are located was Light Gray FS 36440 (Grumman Gray). Remember on all of these a/c the general rule is that the wheel bays, landing gear struts, wheel centers, landing flap bays, etc. are the under surface color. The area ahead of the main spar in the wheel bay was interior green. This area was unmasked and so may have had some white over spray. Interior Green should be the dominant color.

F6F-5 Hellcat. Cockpit: FS 34151. Later a/c with BuNo's higher than about 80000 had the interior above the consoles in black Any F6F with the rear windows will have the rear fuselage in Light Gray. (Grumman Gray Take note: those building David McCambell's Minsi III.) The inside of the engine cowling could be Light Gray, Interior Green, or Zinc Chromate Yellow FS 33481, respectively according to production batch. Later F6F-5's may have had a Flat Black cowling interior ahead of the baffle seal between the front and rear cylinder banks. The remainder was Interior Green. This was most likely done at overhaul. The inside of the fuselage on the F6F-5 without the windows would normally be FS 33481 ZCY. Very late a/c with BuNo's in the 94000 range had Interior Green fuselage interiors and black upper cockpits. This is exactly like the USN specs. at the time. All other areas of the airframe that were exposed to weather were painted Glossy Dark Sea Blue, ANA 623. Remember on all of these a/c the general rule is that the wheel bays, landing gear struts, wheel centers, landing flap bays, etc. are the under surface color. There should be no Interior Green visible on the exterior of any factory finished F6F-5. Note: ANA 623 is not FS 15042. FS 15042 is a Korean War color and is an FS 595 color that is close too, but not the same as ANA 623 color used during WWII. Although the variation is very slight they are different. ..."

Se hai bisogno della traduzione, fammelo sapere :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti